Tango Apartment On The Beach
- Located 20 m away from Paleokastritsa Beach, Tango Apartment On The Beach offers self-catering accommodation with direct sea views and free Wi-Fi access. It has a garden area with free sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Decorated in lively colours, units at Tango On The Beach include a hydromassage shower panel, anatomic pillows and Korres cosmetics.
- They also come with a kitchenette, flat-screen TV and air conditioning.
- Bathrobes and slippers are provided, while wine and fruits are offered upon arrival.
- Guests will find restaurants, bars and shops at the centre of Paleokastritsa, within 150 m from the property. Agios Spyridonas Beach is 150 m away.
- Corfu Town and Airport can be reached within 25 km.
- Free parking is available on site.
This is our guests’ favourite part of Paleokastritsa, according to independent reviews.
Booking review: “We stayed for 11 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment in Tango with 2 en-suite bathrooms, a lovely kitchen and a fantastic balcony with a table, chairs and 2 sun loungers and the most amazing views of the local marina and bay. We arrived late at night to be greeted by Katerina at the Tango Cafe (well worth a visit with fabulous breakfasts, drinks and spectacular views of Palaiokastritsa.) who guided us to the Tango on the Beach Apartments. The location is so great and really close to wonderful beaches, restaurants and shops and the apartment was spotless with the most comfortable beds. The place was cleaned every day and Katerina and her team could not do enough for us. We will definitely return to Paleokastritsa and could not recommend Tango enough!”
Booking review: “everything was exceptional. the view was better than any restaurant in a neighborhood- we didn’t want to leave this room! the beds were very comfortable with amazing mattresses. the place has everything needed plus we had a complimentary bottle of wine with grapes upon arrival. I recommend to visit Tango cafe for a breakfast and sunset views. we had above and beyond experience thanks to Katherina, the owner.”